Simplifies C. elegans imaging for quantitative phenotyping using a proprietary microfluidic trapping geometry.
- Simple to setup and operate
- Immobilize 40 animals in parallel
- Chips available for L1 – D5 stages
- Compatible with all microscopes
- Quantitative analysis in few minutes
- No microfluidics experience require – learn to use in 1 hour
vivoChips are available for multiple C. elegans life cycle stages including:
- Day 1 – day 5 adults (D1-D5)
- Larval 4 – young adult (L4-YA)
- New product: Larval 1 – larval 3 (L1-L3)
Newormics vivoChips work with the vivoCube™, our custom microfluidic control system, to allow rapid, automated loading and immobilization of animals in the vivoChip™ channels.
You can now download the new flyer PDF.